Howard Zucker to speak at SIFMA
2009 Municipal Bond Summit
Howard Zucker will participate as a guest speaker at The Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association's Municipal Bond Summit on June 8, 2009. Mr. Zucker will discuss the future priorities for industry regulation.
The conference will include topics on:
- Defining the New Normal in the Municipal Bond Business
- Focus on Liquidity and the Short-Term Market
- What Changes are Coming to Credit Enhancement and Ratings?
- Developments in Financing with Tax Credit Bonds and Build America Bonds
- The Role of Government in Building Infrastructure
- Setting Future Priorities for Industry Regulation
Featured Speakers Include:
- Senator Max Baucus, Chairman, Senate Finance Committee
- Congressman Jim Himes (D-CT), Member, House Financial Services Committee; Co-Chair, New Democrat Coalition Financial Services Task Force
- John Buckley, Chief Tax Counsel, House Ways and Means Committee
- John J. Cross III, Associate Tax Legislative Counsel, U.S. Department of Treasury
- Lynnette Kelly Hotchkiss, Executive Director, Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board
For registration information, please refer to The Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association website, www.sifma.org.