- Public Housing Portfolio Approaches—RAD, Disposition and Project-Based Vouchers
- Hot Topics Tax
- Post-Issuance Compliance
- Private Activity Bond Tests
- Health Care Facilities –Non Tax Matters
- Capital Markets Regulatory Update—Secondary Market Disclosure, High Quality Liquid Asset and LIBOR
- Hawkins Attorneys Featured at Bond Attorneys’ Workshop
Four Hawkins attorneys will serve on panels at the National Association of Bond Lawyers 43rd annual Bond Attorneys’ Workshop which will be held September 26-28, 2018 in Chicago.
- Rule 15c2-12 Amendments
This Hawkins Advisory analyzes the amendments to Rule 15c2-12 that were adopted by the SEC on August 20, 2018.
- Rod Solomon to speak at NAHRO national conference
Rod Solomon will be speaking on a panel at the national conference of the National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials on October 25 in Atlanta.
- Cybersecurity - Municipal Disclosure
This Hawkins Advisory describes recent developments regarding disclosure of cybersecurity risks and incidents and their import for municipal disclosure.
- Qualified Opportunity Zones
This Hawkins Advisory issue describes the Qualified Opportunity Zones - IRC Sections 1400Z-1 and 1400Z-2.
- 2018 Area Median Gross Income Figures
This issue of the Hawkins Advisory contains information of specific interest to single-family housing bond issuers regarding area median gross income figures.
- Rev. Proc. 2018-26: Supplemental Remedial Action Rules for Tax Advantaged Bonds
This issue of the Hawkins Advisory describes remedial action provisions set forth in Rev. Proc. 2018-26.
- Average Area and Nationwide Purchase Price Safe Harbor Limits
This issue of the Hawkins Advisory contains information of specific interest to single-family housing bond issuers regarding Average Area and Nationwide Purchase Price Safe Harbor Limits.
- Tax-Exempt Bond Provisions in the Conference Committee Version of H. R. 1
This issue of the Hawkins Advisory describes provisions affecting tax-exempt bonds and tax credit bonds that are included in the version of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act approved on December 15, 2017 by a conference committee.
- Tax-Advantaged Bond Provisions In Senate Tax Bill
This issue of the Hawkins Advisory describes provisions affecting tax-exempt bonds and tax credit bonds that are included in the version of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act passed by the U.S. Senate on December 2, 2017.