- Brian Garzione drafts NABL's “Analysis of SIFMA Model Memorandum to Underwriter's Counsel”
The purpose of the NABL analysis is to highlight issues to consider when reviewing the Memorandum or other written guidance modeled on the Memorandum and it also includes recommendations on how the proposed duties may be modified and/or limited in scope.
- Hawkins a 2019 NCPPP Outstanding Legal Advisor Finalist
Hawkins is proud to be among the National Council for Public-Private Partnerships (NCPPP) 2019 outstanding legal advisor finalists. The NCPPP will announce the winners of the 2019 National Public-Private Partnership Awards later this year. For decades, the council annually recognizes commendable projects and visionary leaders in public-private partnerships.
- Howard Zucker to Co-Chair
- Replacing Libor
- Final TEFRA Hearing & Approval Regulations
This issue of the Hawkins Advisory discusses TEFRA final regulations.
- The 2018-2019 Public Housing Investment Update
In this latest edition of his annual public housing investments update, Rod Solomon explains the tax overhaul related to public housing.
- IRS Proposed Issuance Regulations
This edition of the Hawkins Advisory summarizes these proposed regulations and discusses the effects of a retirement or reissuance of tax-exempt bonds.
- Hawkins Elects Alexis Harrington to Partner
Hawkins Delafield & Wood LLP is pleased to announce the election of Alexis Harrington to the partnership, effective January 1, 2019.
- Hawkins Counsel to the 2018 Northeast Deal of the Year
The Authority’s transaction marks the 20th Deal of the Year transaction that Hawkins has participated in the last 16 years.
- Hawkins Named to 2019 Best Law Firms List for Ninth Year Straight
Hawkins is pleased to announce that it has received national and regional recognition in the 2019 U.S. News - Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms" Directory.
- Qualified Opportunity Funds - Initial Proposed Regulations
Hawkins Advisory on recently released proposed regulations: Preliminary Guidance to Opportunity Zone Investors.
- Public Housing Portfolio Approaches—RAD, Disposition and Project-Based Vouchers
- Harvey Rogers Receives the Lyle Stewart Award
The Oregon Economic Development Association honored Harvey Rogers with the Lyle Stewart Award at its annual conference.
- Rule 15c2-12 Compliance Alert
This edition of the Hawkins Advisory is a compliance alert, supplementing the Hawkins Advisory regarding Rule 15c2-12 that is dated August 22, 2018.
- Arthur Cohen is Recognized by Continental Who's Who
Arthur Cohen is recognized by Continental Who's Who as a Pinnacle Lifetime Member in the field of Law in recognition of his role as Partner of Hawkins Delafield & Wood LLP.
- Hot Topics Tax
- Post-Issuance Compliance
- Health Care Facilities –Non Tax Matters
- Jay Eustis Elected to American College of Bond Attorneys
Jay Eustis has been elected a Fellow of the American College of Bond Attorneys (ACBC).