- Brian Garzione co-authored NABL’s SEC Comment Letter on Climate Change Disclosures
As the Chair of NABL’s Securities Law and Disclosure Committee, Brian was one of the principal authors of NABL’s comment letter relating to the SEC’s public statement and request for public input on climate change disclosures.
- Hawkins Attorneys Recognized In The Best Lawyers in America 2022 List
As the only national law firm in the United States whose practice is devoted primarily to public finance and public projects, Hawkins is pleased to announce that the following attorneys were recognized in the 28th edition of The Best Lawyers in America in the Public Finance Law practice area.
- New Jersey Design-Build Construction Services Procurement Act
This Hawkins Advisory summarizes the New Jersey Design-Build Construction Services Procurement Act, which was passed on April 30, 2021. The Act establishes procedures for State and local governmental entities to award Design-Build contracts.
- Brian Garzione co-authors the Supplement to NABL’s Crafting Disclosure Policies
Brian was a key participant in preparing a supplement to NABL’s Crafting Disclosure Policies.
- 2021 Area Median Gross Income Figures
On March 25, 2021, the Internal Revenue Service released Revenue Procedure 2021-19, which contains information for issuers of single-family housing bonds and mortgage credit certificates related to the income limits.
- Average Area and Nationwide Purchase Price Safe Harbor Limits
This Hawkins Advisory relates toinformation of specific interest to single-family housing bond issuers regarding Average Area and Nationwide Purchase Price Safe Harbor Limits.
- Brian Garzione named Chair of NABL’s Securities Law and Disclosure Committee
In the fall of 2020, Brian Garzione was named Chair of NABL’s Securities Law and Disclosure Committee (SLDC).
- Hawkins Elects Robert Radigan to the Partnership
Hawkins Delafield & Wood LLP is pleased to announce the election of Robert Radigan to the Partnership effective January 1, 2021.
- Chuck Toto Featured In NABL News Member Spotlights
Hawkins partner and longtime member of the National Association of Bond Lawyers (“NABL”) Chuck Toto was featured in the December 2020 edition of the NABL News “member spotlights” section. The reporter sought Chuck’s thoughts on NABL, its programs and other issues.
- Hawkins Served as Counsel to Four Bond Buyer Deal of the Year Winning Transactions
Hawkins is proud to have served as counsel on four financings that won The Bond Buyer deal of the year award for 2020.
- Extension of Ability to Hold Telephonic TEFRA Hearings
In consideration of the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, Treasury and the Internal Revenue Service have extended the temporary guidance originally provided in Rev. Proc. 2020-21, published in May of 2020.
- Some Guidance Relating to Transitions Away from LIBOR
Hawkins Advisory describes the provisions of Rev. Proc. 2020-44 as they apply to issuances of tax-exempt bonds.
- Hawkins Named to 2021 Best Law Firms List
Hawkins has again received national and regional recognition in the U.S. News - Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms" Directory.