- Federal Legislation Moves SOFR Closer
This edition of the Hawkins Advisory discusses the recent federal legislation signed into law on March 15, 2022.
- New Private Activity Bond Provisions for Qualified Carbon Dioxide Capture Facilities
A new category of tax-exempt private activity bonds was created as part of the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act, enacted in November 2021, to encourage private investment in carbon dioxide capture facilities.
- Final Treasury Reissuance Regulations Addressing Modifications of Debt Instruments to Replace IBORs
This edition of the Hawkins Advisory describes recently released final Treasury Regulations providing guidance in connection with the discontinued Interbank Offered Rates.
- Hawkins Delafield & Wood LLP Opens North Carolina Office
Hawkins Delafield & Wood LLP, a national leader in municipal finance and public law, announced that it has opened an office in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Hawkins Served as Counsel to Two Bond Buyer Deal of the Year Winning Transactions
Hawkins is proud to have served as special and lead outside counsel on two financings that were finalists for The Bond Buyer deal of the year award for 2021 and winners in their respective categories. This year’s deals reflect the substantial expertise of Hawkins’ transportation industry attorneys.
- Tax-Exempt Bond Provisions Included in the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act
This Hawkins Advisory describes three tax-exempt bonds provisions included in the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act.
- Hawkins Contributes to the Municipal Forum of New York Scholarship Funds
Hawkins has been proud to support the Robert C. Rosenberg Memorial Fund since its inception in 1997. The Fund provides scholarships to New York City students involved with the Urban Leadership Fellows Program.
- Hawkins Named to 2022 Best Law Firms List
Hawkins has again received national and regional recognition in the 2022 U.S. News - Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms" Directory.
- Seven Hawkins Attorneys Named to New York Metro Super Lawyers List
Hawkins attorneys were again recognized in the New York Metro Super Lawyers list for Government Finance and General Litigation.