You searched for: "Arthur Cohen"
- Hawkins Attorneys Named to New York Metro Super Lawyers List
Hawkins attorneys comprise half of the 2020 New York Metro Super Lawyers list for Government Finance.
- Arthur Cohen is Recognized by Continental Who's Who
Arthur Cohen is recognized by Continental Who's Who as a Pinnacle Lifetime Member in the field of Law in recognition of his role as Partner of Hawkins Delafield & Wood LLP.
- Hawkins Attorneys Named to 2018 New York Metro Super Lawyers Lists
Four of eleven attornyes named in the area of Government Finance are from Hawkins.
- May 2017Municipal Bonds – Structure, Federal Tax Requirements and Securities Disclosure
New York City Economic Development Corporation
- Arthur Cohen recipient of the 2016 CDFA Lifetime Achievement Award
The Council of Development Finance Agencies (CDFA) announced that Arthur Cohen is the recipient of the 2016 CDFA Lifetime Achievement Award.
- 2010 – 2016Fundamentals of Industrial Development Revenue Bonds
Council of Development Finance Agencies
- Super Lawyers Names 21 Hawkins Lawyers in 2014
This year, Hawkins has more Super Lawyers in the practice of Government Finance than any other law firm in the New York Metro area.
- Nine of Seventeen Super Lawyers are Hawkins Partners
In the annual list of top attorneys in the New York Metro area, nine of the seventeen Super Lawyers in Bonds and Government Finance are partners from Hawkins Delafield & Wood LLP.
- Hawkins is nominated as Finalist for the Bond Buyer’s Deal of the Year Award
Hawkins acted as Underwriters Counsel in connection with the issuance of $650 million of Second Priority Liberty Revenue Refunding Bonds issued by New York Liberty Development Corporation to refinance the construction of the Bank of America Tower at One Bryant Park, a 51 story office building located in Times Square in New York City.