- Tax-Exempt Bond Provisions in the Conference Committee Version of H. R. 1
This issue of the Hawkins Advisory describes provisions affecting tax-exempt bonds and tax credit bonds that are included in the version of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act approved on December 15, 2017 by a conference committee.
- Tax-Advantaged Bond Provisions In Senate Tax Bill
This edition of the Hawkins Advisory describes provisions affecting tax-exempt bonds and tax credit bonds that are included in the version of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act passed by the U.S. Senate on December 2, 2017.
- Tax Advantaged Bond Provisions In House And Senate Tax Bills
This issue of the Hawkins Advisory describes the recent Tax reform proposal.
- New IRS Audit Procedures
Hawkins Advisory describes the changes made by the IRS Tax Exempt and Governmental Entities division to the new procedures for conducting audits of tax-exempt and tax advantaged bonds.
- Revised Proposed TEFRA Public Notice, Hearing and Approval Regulations
This Hawkins Advisory discusses the revised proposed regulations on TEFRA Public Notice.
- Annual Qualified Mortgage Information
This edition of the Hawkins Advisory deals with qualified mortgage bond information report and the qualified veterans’ mortgage bond information report.
- 2017 Average Area and Nationwide Purchase Price Safe Harbor Limits
On Friday, March 17, 2017, the Internal Revenue Service released the attached Rev. Proc. 2017-27 updating average area and nationwide purchase price safe harbor limits for the Mortgage Revenue Bond and Mortgage Credit Certificate programs. We call to your attention the major provisions of Rev. Proc. 2017-27.
- Municipal Market Regulatory Update
This Hawkins Advisory describes the proposed amendments to Rule 15c2-12 and provides a summary and analysis of SEC municipal enforcement actions over the last year.