- Qualified Opportunity Funds - Initial Proposed Regulations
Hawkins Advisory on recently released proposed regulations: Preliminary Guidance to Opportunity Zone Investors
- Rule 15c2-12 Compliance Alert
This edition of the Hawkins Advisory is a compliance alert, supplementing the Hawkins Advisory regarding Rule 15c2-12 that is dated August 22, 2018.
- Rule 15c2-12 Amendments
This Hawkins Advisory analyzes the amendments to Rule 15c2-12 that were adopted by the SEC on August 20, 2018.
- Cybersecurity - Municipal Disclosure
This Hawkins Advisory describes recent developments regarding disclosure of cybersecurity risks and incidents and their import for municipal disclosure.
- Qualified Opportunity Zones
This Hawkins Advisory issue describes the Qualified Opportunity Zones - IRC Sections 1400Z-1 and 1400Z-2.
- 2018 Area Median Gross Income Figures
This issue of the Hawkins Advisory contains information of specific interest to single-family housing bond issuers regarding area median gross income figures.
- Rev. Proc. 2018-26: Supplemental Remedial Action Rules for Tax Advantaged Bonds
This issue of the Hawkins Advisory describes remedial action provisions set forth in Rev. Proc. 2018-26.
- Average Area and Nationwide Purchase Price Safe Harbor Limits
This issue of the Hawkins Advisory contains information of specific interest to single-family housing bond issuers regarding Average Area and Nationwide Purchase Price Safe Harbor Limits.
- Tax-Exempt Bond Provisions in the Conference Committee Version of H. R. 1
This issue of the Hawkins Advisory describes provisions affecting tax-exempt bonds and tax credit bonds that are included in the version of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act approved on December 15, 2017 by a conference committee.