- New Current Refunding Guidelines for Bonds Issued Pursuant to Special Authorizations
On May 22, 2019, the Internal Revenue Service released Notice 2019-39. The Notice provides guidance on the issuance of tax-exempt state and local bonds and tax-exempt Indian tribal government bonds in current refunding issues...
- General Public Use Requirement for Qualified Residential Rental Projects
This Hawkins Advisory provides information of specific interest to multi-family housing bond issuers regarding the general public use requirement for qualified residential rental projects.
- Average Area and Nationwide Purchase Price Safe Harbor Limits
This Hawkins Advisory includes information of specific interest to single-family housing bond issuers regarding Average Area and Nationwide Purchase Price Safe Harbor Limits
- Implementing the Rule 15c2-12 Amendments
This Advisory summarizes guidance that the SEC staff has provided to date in public forums regarding the recent Rule 15c2-12 amendments.
- Final TEFRA Hearing & Approval Regulations
This issue of the Hawkins Advisory discusses TEFRA final regulations.
- IRS Proposed Issuance Regulations
This edition of the Hawkins Advisory summarizes these proposed regulations and discusses the effects of a retirement or reissuance of tax-exempt bonds.
- Qualified Opportunity Funds - Initial Proposed Regulations
Hawkins Advisory on recently released proposed regulations: Preliminary Guidance to Opportunity Zone Investors.