- Hawkins Delafield & Wood LLP Opens North Carolina Office
Hawkins Delafield & Wood LLP, a national leader in municipal finance and public law, announced that it has opened an office in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Hawkins Served as Counsel to Two Bond Buyer Deal of the Year Winning Transactions
Hawkins is proud to have served as special and lead outside counsel on two financings that were finalists for The Bond Buyer deal of the year award for 2021 and winners in their respective categories. This year’s deals reflect the substantial expertise of Hawkins’ transportation industry attorneys.
- Hawkins Contributes to the Municipal Forum of New York Scholarship Funds
Hawkins has been proud to support the Robert C. Rosenberg Memorial Fund since its inception in 1997. The Fund provides scholarships to New York City students involved with the Urban Leadership Fellows Program.
- Hawkins Named to 2022 Best Law Firms List
Hawkins has again received national and regional recognition in the 2022 U.S. News - Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms" Directory.
- Seven Hawkins Attorneys Named to New York Metro Super Lawyers List
Hawkins attorneys were again recognized in the New York Metro Super Lawyers list for Government Finance and General Litigation.
- Brian Garzione co-authored NABL’s SEC Comment Letter on Climate Change Disclosures
As the Chair of NABL’s Securities Law and Disclosure Committee, Brian was one of the principal authors of NABL’s comment letter relating to the SEC’s public statement and request for public input on climate change disclosures.
- Hawkins Attorneys Recognized In The Best Lawyers in America 2022 List
As the only national law firm in the United States whose practice is devoted primarily to public finance and public projects, Hawkins is pleased to announce that the following attorneys were recognized in the 28th edition of The Best Lawyers in America in the Public Finance Law practice area.
- Brian Garzione co-authors the Supplement to NABL’s Crafting Disclosure Policies
Brian was a key participant in preparing a supplement to NABL’s Crafting Disclosure Policies.
- Brian Garzione named Chair of NABL’s Securities Law and Disclosure Committee
In the fall of 2020, Brian Garzione was named Chair of NABL’s Securities Law and Disclosure Committee (SLDC).