- Brian Garzione named Chair of NABL’s Securities Law and Disclosure Committee
In the fall of 2020, Brian Garzione was named Chair of NABL’s Securities Law and Disclosure Committee (SLDC).
- Hawkins Elects Robert Radigan to the Partnership
Hawkins Delafield & Wood LLP is pleased to announce the election of Robert Radigan to the Partnership effective January 1, 2021.
- Chuck Toto Featured In NABL News Member Spotlights
Hawkins partner and longtime member of the National Association of Bond Lawyers (“NABL”) Chuck Toto was featured in the December 2020 edition of the NABL News “member spotlights” section. The reporter sought Chuck’s thoughts on NABL, its programs and other issues.
- Four Hawkins Transactions Win Bond Buyer Deal of the Year Awards
Hawkins is proud to have served as counsel on four financings that won The Bond Buyer deal of the year awards for 2020.
- Hawkins Named to 2021 Best Law Firms List
Hawkins has again received national and regional recognition in the U.S. News - Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms" Directory.
- Hawkins Attorneys Named to New York Metro Super Lawyers List
Hawkins attorneys comprise half of the 2020 New York Metro Super Lawyers list for Government Finance.
- Hawkins Attorneys Recognized In The Best Lawyers in America 2021 List
As the only national law firm in the United States whose practice is devoted primarily to public finance and public projects, Hawkins is pleased to announce that the following attorneys were recognized in the 27th edition of The Best Lawyers in America in the Public Finance Law practice area.
- Hawkins First Quarter Representation Includes Top Bond Issuers
In the first quarter of 2020, Hawkins participated in 115 issues including transactions for four of the quarter’s top bond issuers.
- A Note to Clients and Friends of the Firm
We continue to monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak closely, with particular concern for all who are currently experiencing challenges and for the healthcare professionals, first responders, family, and friends who care for them.