- Hawkins Elects Alexis Harrington to Partner
Hawkins Delafield & Wood LLP is pleased to announce the election of Alexis Harrington to the partnership, effective January 1, 2019.
- Hawkins Counsel to the 2018 Northeast Deal of the Year
The Authority’s transaction marks the 20th Deal of the Year transaction that Hawkins has participated in the last 16 years.
- Hawkins Named to 2019 Best Law Firms List for Ninth Year Straight
Hawkins is pleased to announce that it has received national and regional recognition in the 2019 U.S. News - Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms" Directory.
- Harvey Rogers Receives the Lyle Stewart Award
The Oregon Economic Development Association honored Harvey Rogers with the Lyle Stewart Award at its annual conference.
- Arthur Cohen is Recognized by Continental Who's Who
Arthur Cohen is recognized by Continental Who's Who as a Pinnacle Lifetime Member in the field of Law in recognition of his role as Partner of Hawkins Delafield & Wood LLP.
- Jay Eustis Elected to American College of Bond Attorneys
Jay Eustis has been elected a Fellow of the American College of Bond Attorneys (ACBC).
- Hawkins Attorneys Named to 2018 New York Metro Super Lawyers Lists
Four of eleven attornyes named in the area of Government Finance are from Hawkins.
- Hawkins Attorneys Featured at Bond Attorneys’ Workshop
Four Hawkins attorneys will serve on panels at the National Association of Bond Lawyers 43rd annual Bond Attorneys’ Workshop which will be held September 26-28, 2018 in Chicago.
- Rod Solomon to speak at NAHRO national conference
Rod Solomon will be speaking on a panel at the national conference of the National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials on October 25 in Atlanta.