Chris represents state, municipal and public agency clients in structuring procurements and drafting and negotiating contracts for the design, construction, operation, management and financing of public infrastructure projects. Chris’s practice is focused on the implementation of public infrastructure on alternative project delivery and public-private partnership bases (including design-build, design-build-operate and design-build-finance-operate) in the water and wastewater treatment, social infrastructure, solid waste, transportation, and power and renewable energy sectors.
- New York State Bar Association
- University of Delaware, B.S.
- Hofstra University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, Articles Editor, Hofstra Labor & Employment Law Journal
- New York
Recent News & Publications
- Hawkins Served as Counsel to Two Bond Buyer Deal of the Year Winning Transactions
Hawkins is proud to have served as special and lead outside counsel on two financings that were finalists for The Bond Buyer deal of t…
- Hawkins Promotes Associates to Partnership and Counsel
Hawkins Delafield & Wood LLP is pleased to announce the election of Christopher Taylor and Samuel Litton to the Partnership and Megan …