Ian focuses his practice on federal income tax matters relating to public finance.
Prior to joining Hawkins, Ian worked in the tax and public finance groups of a top southwest law firm, where he represented school districts, municipalities, counties, developers, and tax-exempt entities in public finance matters.
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Cultural Institutions and Foundations
- Health Care
- Power and Renewable Energy
- Public Buildings
- Solid Waste
- University of New Mexico School of Law, J.D.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, LLM, Tax
- New York State
- New Mexico