Kam worked in engineering and strategic corporate planning while in law school. She provides integration of bond law, tax law and finance that is critical in bringing a complex bond financing to a timely and successful conclusion. Because of her unique educational background and work experience, she has worked on many of the largest and most complex tax-exempt financings. Financings in 2016 include general purposes in New York and Connecticut, electric power in North Carolina, Oklahoma and Nebraska, water and sewer in Oklahoma, health care and higher education financings in New York and Oklahoma.
Kam is the partner in charge of the Hawkins Financial Analysis and Services Group which provides tax compliance and bond financial services.
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Asian American Legal Defense and Education Fund
- Health Care
- Power and Renewable Energy
- Public Buildings
- Solid Waste
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, B.S.
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, M.S.
- Baylor University, M.B.A
- Baylor University, J.D.
- New York
Recent News & Publications
- Hawkins Bond Counsel for the 2019 Northeast Deal of the Year
On December 4, 2019, the 18th Edition of the Bond Buyer Deal of the Year awards recognized New York's Battery Park City Authority 2019…
- Super Lawyers Names 21 Hawkins Lawyers in 2014
This year, Hawkins has more Super Lawyers in the practice of Government Finance than any other law firm in the New York Metro area.…
- Nine of Seventeen Super Lawyers are Hawkins Partners
In the annual list of top attorneys in the New York Metro area, nine of the seventeen Super Lawyers in Bonds and Government Finance ar…