Christina advises state and local governments, special districts, cultural institutions, educational institutions, healthcare systems, underwriting firms, and lenders on tax-exempt and taxable financings. She has represented clients on public offerings and private placements.
Christina has extensive experience drafting disclosure documents for public offerings, and assists with the preparation of materials for investor presentations. She works closely with clients in drafting the offering documents, and assists them in post-issuance securities law compliance.
Before joining Hawkins, Christina practiced corporate law in the Philippines. She served as general counsel to various stock corporations, and has experience drafting joint venture agreements, funding and investment agreements, shareholders agreements, licensing agreements, and asset purchase agreements.
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Asian Americans in Public Finance (Director)
- Cultural Institutions
- Health Care
- Higher Education
- Public Buildings
- Solid Waste
- University of the Philippines School of Economics, B.S.
- Ateneo de Manila University School of Law, J.D.
- Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M
- Filipino (Tagalog, Ilonggo)