Megan develops and drafts various requests for qualifications, requests for proposals, requests for bids and other procurement documents, and in the drafting and negotiation of various P3 agreements, including design-build, design-build-operate and design-build-finance-operate service contracts and related agreements. Megan has also assisted clients in connection with the sale of public water and wastewater systems to private utilities.
Megan serves as a Board Member of the New Jersey Chapter of the Solid Waste Association of North America (SWANA).
- Solid Waste Association of North America (SWANA)
- Landfill Methane Outreach Program (LMOP)
- New Jersey Association of Environmental Authorities (AEA)
Young Professional of the Month, Solid Waste Association of North America, May 2015
- Rutgers University, B.A.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D.
- New Jersey
- New York
- Hon. Joseph S. Conte, J.S.C. - Superior Court of New Jersey, Law Division (2007-2008)
Recent News & Publications
- New Jersey Design-Build Construction Services Procurement Act
This Hawkins Advisory summarizes the New Jersey Design-Build Construction Services Procurement Act, which was passed on April 30, 2021…
- Hawkins Promotes Associates to Partnership and Counsel
Hawkins Delafield & Wood LLP is pleased to announce the election of Christopher Taylor and Samuel Litton to the Partnership and Megan …