Sam has been involved in a wide variety of public finance transactions, primarily as bond counsel, disclosure counsel and borrower’s counsel. He has significant experience with public authorities in the transportation and public power sectors, as well as with cultural institutions. Prior to joining Hawkins, Sam practiced corporate and securities law.
- Bond Counsel
- Borrower's Counsel
- Private Placements
- Disclosure Counsel
- Underwriters' Counsel
- University of Massachusetts, B.A.
- New York University School of Law, J.D.
- New York
Recent News & Publications
- Hawkins Served as Counsel to Two Bond Buyer Deal of the Year Winning Transactions
Hawkins is proud to have served as special and lead outside counsel on two financings that were finalists for The Bond Buyer deal of t…
- Hawkins Served as Counsel to Four Bond Buyer Deal of the Year Winning Transactions
Hawkins is proud to have served as counsel on four financings that won The Bond Buyer deal of the year award for 2020. …
- Hawkins Promotes Associates to Partnership and Counsel
Hawkins Delafield & Wood LLP is pleased to announce the election of Christopher Taylor and Samuel Litton to the Partnership and Megan …