Arthur focuses his practice on financings related to transportation, utilities, cultural institutions and state and local governments. Prior to joining Hawkins, he worked as a committee counsel at the Massachusetts Legislature, where he advised legislators on drafting laws authorizing a variety of general obligation, transportation revenue and special revenue borrowing programs.
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- Counsel, Committee on Bonding, Capital Expenditures & State Assets, Massachusetts House of Representatives, (2012-2016)
- Bond Counsel
- Borrower's Counsel
- Private Placements
- Disclosure Counsel
- Underwriters' Counsel
- University of Chicago, B.A.
- Boston College Law School, J.D.
- New York