Robert focuses his practice on tax analysis and due diligence for governmental issuers and nonprofit borrowers in the cultural institutions, economic development, education, health care, housing, and transportation sectors. He has advised on new issues, current and advance refundings, restricted working capital financings, pooled financings for 501(c)(3) organizations and on post-issuance compliance in connection with Internal Revenue Service auditing of bond financings for housing authorities.
- Cultural Institutions and Foundations
- Economic Development
- Health Care
- University of California, San Diego, B.A.
- Cornell Law School, J.D.
- New York University School of Law, LL.M.
- New York
- Hon. Judge Arthur Weissbrodt, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, N. D. Cal., (2013)
Recent News & Publications
- Hawkins Elects Robert Radigan to the Partnership
Hawkins Delafield & Wood LLP is pleased to announce the election of Robert Radigan to the Partnership effective January 1, 2021.…